Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thinking about blogging again

Where have we been for the past several months?


Playing ball of course!

Well, no not exclusively, but life got a bit hectic and I decided that something had to go, and it was blogging. As I think of October rolling around, I thought maybe I should give blogging a go again because it is Down syndrome Awareness Month and perhaps I have some things to share about the joys of being a parent to a wonderful child with Ds.

Olivia's favorite thing to do is play ball.  In July,  at just over 3 years old, she became an awesome ball catcher. I spend hour upon hour throwing balls to her so she can catch. She also is a great basket shooter!  I have to chuckle, because neither my husband nor myself are ball players.  But I guess we are going to learn a few things! I have to admit, it is really fun playing ball!  And I can be quite the coach!

Life can get a bit overwhelming sometimes, but Olivia is always the bright spot in any day!

I am really out of the blogging mode. So I will stop for now and hopefully blog again soon!

1 comment:

My Little Wonders said...

It's good to see you back, though I understand about needing a break from something. I tend to have a love/hate relationship with blogging. LOL Olivia is looking so grown up! :)