Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!


We dressed Olivia as a bunny for Halloween and went outside for a Fall Photo Session. Daddy was photographer.

Note from Olivia: Daddy and Mommy got the idea to dress me up as a bunny, because my pediatric endocrinologist had an "Anne Geddes baby in bunny costume" photo in his office. So not only do I have to take medicine everyday, but I had to get all dressed up in a bunny costume due to our trip to see the doctor at Devos. But I am a good sport! I did not mind the costume too much! I did not smile! But I did not cry or complain either. Sometimes babies just have to humor parents!

Mommy and Olivia had so much fun!

Looking at Mommy:

Olivia and her first pumpkin:
Inside getting dressed:
Are you sure this is such a great idea?
Oh dear me!
Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

She is just too cute!!! She looks huge in her outfit. What great memories.