Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Anniversary Day - by Olivia

For my beloved parents' 23rd wedding anniversary, I took them to Saugatuck Michigan for the day. It is just over an hour from my home, so I could nap in the car. However, I have to tell you that I am not up for full day outings yet, and I think that I will plan half day outings from now on. I was exhausted yesterday, and when I am overtired, I am just not myself.

Here are some photos of our day:

We bought this cool beach tent to keep the sun off of us. It was cooler in the tent and pretty awesome! Between my sunscreen (by CA Baby!) and the tent, I had an SPF of 80, so no burns for this baby!


Daddy and I had fun playing.


I ate my lunch in my portable chair from CA Aunt Jo B. I wore Daddy's hat from the Law Firm, too! Don't I look like a lawyer!?!?


Kissing me! A favorite activity around our home!


Daddy and I played in the sand. He is really good at it! I love the sand, except it is not safe to stand in it! Daddy tried to have me stand in it and I said no way!


Mommy played with me, too, but Mommy is not as good with sand as Daddy.


Later, downtown by the boat dock, I had a picnic snack, while we rested from shopping, gallery hopping and dancing to Reggae music.


We looked at a few boats. Cool! Now I know what I want for Christmas


It was a good day! Happy love day Daddy and Mommy!

1 comment:

Kacey Bode said...

Oh my goodness, Olivia is SOO cute!!!