We received an email update today from the birthmom, C. The doctors have scheduled a C-Section for Tuesday May 26. That will be 39 weeks and 2 days. We will see if O waits that long or decides she wants to meet us in person sooner! Baby O has turned, again, and is once again in the breach position. C has weekly OBGYN appointments and is being monitored with a weekly stress test. (We have to ask C if this is a stress or a non-stress test.) The doctors feel that the baby is not moving enough. But it is not clear if C agrees.
We continue preparing ourselves and our home. Daddy O (PJM) says that Mama O (LSM) is reading too much and should just chill out! So last evening I picked up a non-baby, non-Down Syndrome, non-Montessori book. What was I reading? The Diary of Sister Faustina (Polish Power! And appropriate after we just celebrated the Feast of Divine Mercy last Sunday)
Please keep praying for C and for Baby O, and, oh yes, for us, too!