Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Pumpkin Day!

A couple of weeks ago, we took Olivia out into our front yard under the maple trees for a Halloween photo shoot.  Daddy was photographer!
Oh Boy! Pumpkin Time!

This photo shoot is so exciting!

Are you sure this outfit doesn't make me look fat?

Maybe if I tilt the hat I will add a bit of pazazz to the outfit!

This is probably the best photo of me in my pumpkin suit!

This photo is not too bad either.

I am getting a bit tired of all the posing. Are we done yet?

Alright, I can give you some more smiles.

Still smiling...

Don't want my hat to blow away in the breeze!

Look how tall I am! I am bigger than the Daddy Pumpkin.
Last year I was so tiny that Mommy sat me on top of the pumpkin.  

Hello to all of my friends!
Happy Halloween/Pumpkin Day!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!!!!

Jennifer said...

Love the series!! I think she's on her way to modeling!

Looking Up said...

Loved this! Such great pics of you & your pumpkin! :)